The United States has been trying to build support for its case that its targeted killings should be considered legal. Human Rights Watch has been trying to resist this effort. This clash offers us deeper insights into how the global rules of the game are determined.
- Alliance Entrapment and the Foreign Policy of Donald Trump
- Special Issue: Reclaiming the local in EU peacebuilding
- The Counterproductive Consequences of America’s Vicarious Wars
- Defense cooperation 2.0: The challenge of trilateral and quadrilateral defense arrangements in the Indo-Asia-Pacific
- Changes to the Editorial Board
- NEW ARTICLE: "Not lost in contestation: How norm entrepreneurs frame norm development in the nuclear nonproliferati… https://t.co/WO6162G6ha about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- NEW ARTICLE: "Twittering for talent: Private military and security companies between business and military branding… https://t.co/3slPC2W4AR about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck