Trump’s nuclear position is less an unknown quantity and more a Frankenstein-esque assemblage of familiar Republican worldviews. His conviction that “rogue states” should not get their hands on nuclear weapons is firmly in the tradition of George W Bush.
- Alliance Entrapment and the Foreign Policy of Donald Trump
- Special Issue: Reclaiming the local in EU peacebuilding
- The Counterproductive Consequences of America’s Vicarious Wars
- Defense cooperation 2.0: The challenge of trilateral and quadrilateral defense arrangements in the Indo-Asia-Pacific
- Changes to the Editorial Board
- NEW ARTICLE: "Not lost in contestation: How norm entrepreneurs frame norm development in the nuclear nonproliferati… https://t.co/WO6162G6ha about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- NEW ARTICLE: "Twittering for talent: Private military and security companies between business and military branding… https://t.co/3slPC2W4AR about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck